Sunday 28 February 2010

A stupid video invite - Late June 2009

I made this in about an hour one sunny saturday in preparation for a barbecue party my girlfriend and I would be hosting. I just got the camcorder out, set up the barbecue, and edited it together using iMovie. If you're a mac user and you want to get started making movies or video shorts or anything, then I highly recommend you get stuck into iMovie. You can learn the basics in minutes and before you know it you'll be making rubbish like this!! This was my first project in iMovie. I just wanted an excuse to try and make something.


Again, this showcases zero talent, but it was just a stupid bit of fun :-)


People came to the party too. It rained all day. Fucking England.





I almost regret making this. :-D It's nothing special, there are a million of these stupid things on youtube.

I would just like to re-iterate the point here that I really really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm doing it anyway.

I have no authority to give advice on making video shots. And I don't want to pretend I do! But I've read a lot of stuff over the past couple of years and some if it might be useful to someone. As will my experiences and the mistakes I make. Probably not though. Who knows.

A big big thank you to my girlfriend for starring in the video with me :-)
Dee, you're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment