Thursday 10 February 2011

Update and a great website

I can't believe I've not stumbled across this website before, it is exactly the kind of thing I have been looking for. Something written by a guerilla film maker with genuine tips and enthusiasm.

Lots of great articles and features and advice!

http://www.filmsensei.com/

I did a bit more work on the new draft for Surviving The Toilet Circuit today, trying to pull in 3 separate scripts, rewrites, and lots of notes.

Slow progress! Screenwriting is so painful sometimes, you can agonise over every word!

I still haven't written anything beyond an outline for my own future project, but I look forward to writing my own one! Although it's also a terrifying prospect. One project at a time though, otherwise I'll burn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment